Definitions Content: All the constituent elements of the information present on the Site, in particular texts – images. Customer information: Hereinafter referred to as "Information(s)" which correspond to all the personal data likely to be held by http://www.oreve-technologies.com for the management of your account, the management of the customer relationship and for analytical and statistical purposes. User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site. Personal information: “Information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies” (article 4 of law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978). The terms "personal data", "data subject", "subcontractor" and "sensitive data" have the meaning defined by the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD: n° 2016-679)
1. Presentation of the website. Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the website http://www.oreve-technologies.com are informed of the identity of the various stakeholders in the context of its implementation and monitoring: Owner: SARL OREVE TECHNOLOGIES Publication Manager: Luc LYOTHIER The publication manager is a legal entity. Webmaster: OREVE TECHNOLOGIES Host: ovh – 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix Data Protection Officer: Luc LYOTHIER CNIL declaration: information at: SARL OREVE TECHNOLOGIES
2. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered. The Site constitutes an intellectual work protected by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code and applicable International Regulations. The Customer may not in any way reuse, transfer or exploit for his own account all or part of the elements or works of the Site. Use of the http://www.oreve-technologies.com site implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the site http://www.oreve-technologies.com are therefore invited to consult them on a regular basis. This website is normally accessible to users at any time. The website http://www.oreve-technologies.com is updated regularly. In the same way, the legal notices can be modified at any time: they nevertheless impose themselves on the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to become acquainted with them.
3. Description of services provided. The purpose of the http://www.oreve-technologies.com website is to provide information concerning all of the company's activities. The http://www.oreve-technologies.com website strives to provide information that is as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by itself or by the third party partners who provide it with this information. All the information indicated on the site http://www.oreve-technologies.com is given for information only, and is subject to change. Furthermore, the information is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they were put online.
4. Contractual Limitations on Technical Data. The user of the site undertakes to access the site using recent equipment, not containing any virus and with an up-to-date latest generation browser. The site http://www.oreve-technologies.com is hosted at a service provider on the territory of the European Union in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: n° 2016-679) The objective is to provide a service that ensures the best accessibility rate. The host ensures the continuity of its service 24 hours a day, every day of the year. It nevertheless reserves the right to interrupt the hosting service for the shortest possible durations, in particular for the purposes of maintenance, improvement of its infrastructures, failure of its infrastructures or if the Services and Services generate traffic deemed unnatural. http://www.oreve-technologies.com and the host cannot be held responsible in the event of malfunction of the Internet network, telephone lines or computer and telephony equipment linked in particular to network congestion preventing access to the server.
5. Intellectual Property and Infringements. http://www.oreve-technologies.com is the owner of the intellectual property rights and holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the website, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logos, videos, icons and sounds . Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of: http://www.oreve-technologies.com. Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitation of Liability. http://www.oreve-technologies.com acts as the publisher of the site. http://www.oreve-technologies.com is responsible for the quality and veracity of the Content it publishes. http://www.oreve-technologies.com cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the site and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet to the specifications indicated in point 4, either the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility. http://www.oreve-technologies.com cannot also be held liable for consequential damages (such as loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the site http://www.oreve- technologies.com. Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact space) are available to users. http://www.oreve-technologies.com reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would contravene the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, http://www.oreve-technologies.com also reserves the right to challenge the civil and/or criminal liability of the user, in particular in the event of a message of a racist, abusive, defamatory nature, or pornographic, regardless of the medium used (text, photography, etc.).
7. Management of personal data. The Customer is informed of the regulations concerning marketing communication, the law of June 21, 2014 for confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of August 06, 2004 as well as the General Regulations on Data Protection (RGPD: n° 2016-679).
7.1 Persons responsible for collecting personal data For Personal Data collected as part of the creation of the User's personal account and browsing the Site, the person responsible for processing Personal Data is: http://www.oreve-technologies.com is represented by . ., his legal representative As responsible for processing the data it collects, http://www.oreve-technologies.com undertakes to comply with the framework of the legal provisions in force. In particular, it is up to the Customer to establish the purposes of its data processing, to provide its prospects and customers, from the collection of their consents, with complete information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain a register of treatments consistent with reality. Whenever http://www.oreve-technologies.com processes Personal Data, http://www.oreve-technologies.com takes all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the Personal Data with regard to the purposes for which http://www.oreve-technologies.com processes them.
7.2 Purpose of the data collected http://www.oreve-technologies.com may process all or part of the data: to allow navigation on the Site and the management and traceability of the services ordered by the user: connection and use data for the Site, invoicing, order history, etc. to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.): computer equipment used for browsing, IP address, password (hashed) to improve navigation on the Site: connection and usage data to conduct optional satisfaction surveys on http://www.oreve-technologies.com: email address to carry out communication campaigns (sms, email): telephone number, email address http://www.oreve-technologies.com does not market your personal data which is therefore only used out of necessity or for statistical and analysis purposes.
7.3 Right of access, rectification and opposition In accordance with current European regulations, Users of http://www.oreve-technologies.com have the following rights: right of access (article 15 GDPR) and rectification (article 16 GDPR), updating, completeness of User data right of blocking or deletion of personal data of Users (article 17 GDPR), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c GDPR) right to limit the processing of User data (Article 18 GDPR) right of opposition to the processing of User data (article 21 GDPR) right to the portability of data that Users have provided, when this data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 GDPR) right to define the fate of User data after their death and to choose to whom http://www.oreve-technologies.com will have to communicate (or not) its data to a third party that they will have previously designated As soon as http://www.oreve-technologies.com becomes aware of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from him, http://www.oreve-technologies.com undertakes to destroy his data, unless their conservation proves necessary for probative purposes or to meet a legal obligation. If the User wishes to know how http://www.oreve-technologies.com uses his Personal Data, ask to rectify it or object to its processing, the User can contact http://www.oreve-technologies. com in writing to the following address: OREVE TECHNOLOGIES 259 ??BD Pereire 75017 PARIS In this case, the User must indicate the Personal Data that he would like http://www.oreve-technologies.com to correct, update or delete, by identifying himself precisely with a copy of a document identity (identity card or passport). Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations imposed on http://www.oreve-technologies.com by law, in particular with regard to the conservation or archiving of documents. Finally, Users of http://www.oreve-technologies.com can file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
7.4 Non-disclosure of personal data http://www.oreve-technologies.com is prohibited from processing, hosting or transferring the Information collected on its Customers to a country located outside the European Union or recognized as "unsuitable" by the European Commission without inform the customer in advance. However, http://www.oreve-technologies.com remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors on the condition that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR : No. 2016-679). http://www.oreve-technologies.com undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the Information and in particular that it is not communicated to unauthorized persons. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of the Customer's Information is brought to the attention of http://www.oreve-technologies.com, the latter must inform the Customer as soon as possible and communicate to him the measures corrections taken. Furthermore, http://www.oreve-technologies.com does not collect any “sensitive data”. The User's Personal Data may be processed by subsidiaries of http://www.oreve-technologies.com and subcontractors (service providers), exclusively in order to achieve the purposes of this policy. Within the limits of their respective powers and for the purposes mentioned above, the main people likely to have access to the data of Users of http://www.oreve-technologies.com are mainly our customer service agents.
8. Incident notification No matter how hard you try, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of electronic storage, is completely secure. We cannot therefore guarantee absolute security. If we become aware of a security breach, we will notify affected users so that they can take appropriate action. Our incident notification procedures take into account our legal obligations, whether at national or European level. We are committed to fully informing our clients of all matters relating to the security of their account and to providing them with all the information necessary to help them comply with their own regulatory reporting obligations. No personal information of the user of the site http://www.oreve-technologies.com is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties. Only the assumption of the redemption of http://www.oreve-technologies.com and its rights would allow the transmission of said information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be bound by the same obligation to store and modify data. vis-à-vis the user of the site http://www.oreve-technologies.com. Security To ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data and Personal Health Data, http://www.oreve-technologies.com may use networks protected by standard devices such as firewalls, pseudonymization, encryption and password. When processing Personal Data, http://www.oreve-technologies.com takes all reasonable measures to protect it against any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
9. Hypertext links “cookies” and internet beacons (“tags”) The http://www.oreve-technologies.com site contains a certain number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of http://www.oreve-technologies.com. However, http://www.oreve-technologies.com does not have the possibility of verifying the content of the sites thus visited, and will therefore not assume any responsibility for this fact. The http://www.oreve-technologies.com site does not contain cookies other than functional ones.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. Any dispute in connection with the use of the site http://www.oreve-technologies.com is subject to French law. Except in cases where the law does not allow it, exclusive jurisdiction is given to the competent courts.